Wendy Williams Wedding Ring

Wendy and says something like, “Look at your ring. Everyone wants to talk about your ring”. And I’m like yeah let’s talk about Wendy’s ring! So let’s talk about Wendy’s ring.
Here’s what I jotted down on the day I found out Wendy Williams’ wedding ring bling was in fact real:
Wendy Williams’ wedding ring bling is real icy, hecka tight and I want it. I love it! Wendy seems to do everything big. She said “he” bought it- I’m guessing, the hubby.
Wendy always tells the story about how she got married in a court house in a Khol’s skirt; but the bling is off the chain. I’d rather spend the money on the bling too. The ring lasts a lifetime- forget the wedding. It’s a fact that more people seem to show up to the wedding reception to eat and drink for free anyway.
Now, after all that, I’m sure you want to know how many carats is Wendy Williams’ wedding ring? Here’s an excerpt from the LA Times:

“I’ve been married for 10 years. It’s a 7-carat stone. The stone originally was maybe 3 carats, but he replaced it in our seventh year. And as I was pregnant, my fingers started to grow, so I got a second band so that I would not have to be this statistic — you know, black woman, no man, no marriage. And to each his own, how people want to live! But I like being a couple, and I’m proud to be married for 10 years,” says Wendy Williams.

Comments

  1. Nice post thanks for sharing with me it is really very helpful for thanks for this it is very informative.
    Diamondsafe.com, asscher cut diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at her show and spotted that ring. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s taken me a few months to get round to writing this review, I love my Aviant Jewelers Zirconia Engagement Rings for Women more and more each day! We were looked after by Aviant Jewelers Zirconia Engagement Rings for Women absolutely amazing - having gone in open minded with ideas of a couple of design routes we wanted to explore. But our search ended at Aviant Jewelers Zirconia Engagement Rings for Women and I feel really great for buying that Aviant jewelers Engagement Rings For Women at Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khinkhwab brings you latest Handloom Banarasi Silk Sarees, Lehengas, Stoles & Dupattas, handwoven by finest weavers of the eternal city Banaras. Order now!
    banarasi dupatta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment